Hi Guys! How is everyone’s week going. Are you guys as ready for Springtime as I am? After spending a weekend in Seattle I am ready for some sunshine. If you guys have been following me on Instagram you know how sick my little man has been. He has a double ear and hand foot and mouth. How is that even possible? He is only at daycare 3 times a week! I feel so bad for him and I just need him to get better soon. I am taking some time out to hop on here and get a post up because this little space makes me heart so happy and I just need some happiness in my life right now. This week has been a WEEK if you know what I mean. So lets talk retail therapy, a subject that always brings a smile to my face. Today we are talking about My Favorite Places To Shop For Baby Clothes.
1. H&M– I love shopping at H&M for baby clothes. They have the best prices and the clothes are so trendy and fashionable. I prefer to shop online because they have more to choose from
2. Old Navy-They have by far the best prices out of anywhere. You cant beat it. They have some fashion forward pieces but you just have to look a little harder
3. Zara– OK!! You cannot beat the cuteness level at Zara. If you are looking to have your little one in the most up to date clothing this is where you need to shop. The prices are definitely a little higher but definitely the cutest finds
4. Target– You can find the cutest stuff for cheap at Target. Sometimes I feel like Target can get so picked over but I find that on Tuesday they seem to have more of a selection so definitely go there on Tuesday for kids clothes. We love the Cat & Jack Line
5. Etsy– I am sucker for supporting local and small businesses. Etsy has the most unique choices. If you are looking for the perfect coming home outfit or onesie with a hilarious saying this where you want to go. Lots of beautiful handmade clothing as well. I want to do an upcoming blog post on my favorite Etsy shops so stay tuned for that
6. Baby Gap– They have the best jammies. I love all of the fun prints and the quality is definitely there. If you want to buy something special for your first baby and want to keep it for your next one, this is the place to go. They definitely have some unique things that I love
7. Spearmintlove.com– This is my go to website if you are looking for a great gift. They have such fun styles. Not the cheapest but I do love it because you can always find something unique or different that not everyone has
8. Gymboree– Gymboree by far has the best deals. When they go on sale you can find great styles for less than $10. They quality is very good but the styles can be a little wild. You have to hunt but you can find some cute stuff
9. Amazon– You can find some great deals on Amazon. I just love that you can receive it in 2 days or less. I just bought Beckett the cutest rain boots from Amazon. You cant beat the convenience and they have everything you would ever need
10. Nordstrom– You can find some great trendy styles from Nordstrom. I definitely like to shop online with them because the selection is a lot better. If you want quality you cant go wrong here
I hope you guys enjoyed My Top 10 Favorites Places To Shop For Baby Clothes. I love to shop and I love seeing my little man in a cute little trendy outfit. Its so fun to dress them up! Pretty soon he will want to wear what he wants to wear and I wont have as much of a say. I hope you guys check some of these places out as they are truly my go to places for Beckett. Thank you so much for stopping over here today. I hope you all have a magical weekend and are staying warm wherever you may be. Hug your littles tight and be grateful for all that you have. There ain’t no HOOD like MOTHERHOOD so enjoy it mammas.